Part-time Virtual Executive Assistant
Part-time Executive Virtual Assistant to Founder/CEO
Team Delegate, LLC, is seeking a part-time executive virtual assistant for its Founder/CEO. The role will be part-time, 10-20 hours per week to start, but could grow over time. Team Delegate, LLC, is an executive virtual assistant company. We provide remote administrative assistance for CEOs and entrepreneurs, serving the virtual assistant industry for over 19 years.
- Social Media Management
- Create PowerPoints
- Update Newsletter Template with content provided
- Update Blog with content provided
- Internet Research
- Calendar Management
- Create Spreadsheets
- Assist with webinar set-up
- Must have high digital literacy
- Be Responsive in a timely fashion
- Ability to work independently
- Must work proactively
- Work in an organized fashion
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal skills
- Have a great attitude
- Strong desire to help others succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- A proven system for ensuring accuracy in all work production
- At least three (3) years of experience in an administrative support role
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Available during business hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- A full home office set-up consisting of the following:
- Microsoft Office 365
- High-speed Internet access
- Smartphone with e-mail capability
- Computer with webcam
- Please note that this is a 1099 contractor position.
- You will also need to complete a background check prior to contracting with us.
- We're seeking applicants who have availability during normal business hours, which are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. This is not a position that you can do on the side of a full-time job - the work is not project-based.
- Please note: We are not currently hiring applicants in MT, PA, NY, NJ & CA. Applicants residing in these states will not be considered to contract with us at this time.