Part-Time Director of Executive Assistants
Team Delegate, LLC, is an executive virtual assistant company. We provide remote administrative assistance for CEOs and entrepreneurs, serving the virtual assistant industry for over 19 years.
The Director of Executive Assistants will provide guidance to the Executive Virtual Assistants and ensure that they have the necessary resources to be successful in their roles. This is a remote, part-time role – up to 20 hours per week.
- Conduct onboarding orientations
- Facilitate and lead weekly and monthly check-in meetings
- Provide guidance in the areas of time management, working proactively, and project management
- Work closely with the Client Care Specialist to ensure that both the team members and clients develop and maintain a solid working relationship
- Conduct account reviews
- Resolve issues as they arise and escalate when needed
- 5 years of experience as an Executive Virtual Assistant, experience working for C-suite level leadership strongly preferred
- Degree preferred
- Five years (5) of previous experience leading a team
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate and lead meetings
- Great technical skills
- Three (3) years of project management experience
- Experience working within a project management platform – Teamwork Projects would be a plus
- Effective communication skills - written and verbal
- Please note that this is a 1099 contractor position.
- You will also need to complete a background check prior to contracting with us.
- We're seeking applicants who have availability during normal business hours, which are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. This is not a position that you can do on the side of a full-time job - the work is not project-based.
- For this role, you will need a full home office set-up consisting of the following:
- Microsoft Office 365
- High-speed Internet access
- Smartphone with e-mail capability
- Computer with webcam
- Please note: We are not currently hiring applicants in MT, PA, NY, NJ & CA. Applicants residing in these states will not be considered to contract with us at this time.